CDM Group (www.cdm.eu) is a Belgian based international group which specializes in the design, supply and installation of vibration isolation and sound insulation products and systems for buildings and industry. Using our thorough knowledge of noise and vibration isolation techniques combined with our extended knowledge of the characteristics of various resilient materials we offer custom made solutions.
We have a full time permanent vacancy for a SALES MANAGER to drive our business in the Czech Republic.
SALES MANAGER Czech Republic - Noise and Vibration Isolation Systems for Building and Industry infrastructure
The position will involve acquiring business sales directly with general and mechanical contractors by nurturing relations with acoustical consultants, stability engineers, architects and general contractors. The fundamental associated tasks will be:
* Identifying new projects, markets, acquisitions, proposals and sales
* Defining the technical and logistical requirements to the support staff to execute an acquired project
* On-site follow-up and installation management of the defined solutions
* Development and follow-up of annual strategy and business plans for the Czech market in accordance with CDM Group
* Reporting to CDM Hungary
* He/she has an attitude fully aligned with our company’s core values (creativity, dynamism, result oriented, competitive and people focused)
* Degree in (civil) engineering, preferably in construction
* 5 years minimum experience
* Mandatory experience in understanding general building construction
* Experience in the domain of acoustics and/or vibrations is considered as a strong asset
* A proven track record of engineered sales
* Excellent English and Czech
* Any other languages is an additional asset
* Strong customer focus and drive
* Excellent communication skills
Following an initial training period, the successful candidate will be required to work on their own initiative, delivering quality work sometimes against very short deadlines. In return we offer a competitive salary package in a growing, dynamic and entrepreneurial company.
For more information or to send your CV please contact Stefan Van Dijck at email@example.com or + 32 496 05 89 56