Pandrol is the leading international company in the area of the track systems and components. Pandrol CDM Track (PCT) is the operating company specialized in the resilient track systems.
The company belongs to the Delachaux Group that employs more tan 3.000 people for a turnover of > 900 M€.
PCT is active in engineering, production and implementation of resilient systems worldwide and is recognized to be the market leader in its field.
It has known a significant growth rate over the last years, and is heading for more growth in the coming years. In order to enhance their Technology division, they are looking for a "R&D ENGINEER"
The R&D Engineer will become the technical expert on the product range ‘Under Sleeper Pads & Under Ballast Mats’. Your responsibilities include:
- Technically (be a recognized expert in your field):
• Produce and maintain the templates of calculation programs and watch over the correct application;
• Support the application engineers;
• Know the competition;
• Be involved in the optimization of the production cost;
• Represent the company in the Normalization committees, …
- R&D: you will lead the R&D Programs to improve the products from a cost and performance point of view. You will focus on fundamental research on the products and on the innovation, which is needed to enhance and extend the current product range.
- Product Design:
• Innovation: identify needs and opportunities, study feasibility, get drawings and samples, organize test campaigns, manage IP, …
• Industrialization: provide technical specs and quality plan
- Marketing: technical watch over the benchmarking of your products against competition by the Sales & Marketing and follow up of certification procedures.
- Master Degree in industrial or civil engineering
- At least 2-5 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent English + French – Dutch is a plus
- Other languages are an asset
- Innovation and problem solving
- Good market sensitivity
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- An interesting position within a growing international company
- To be part of a young and dynamic team
- Attractive salary with benefits
For more information or to send your CV please and contact Stefan Van Dijck at email@example.com or + 32 496 05 89 56