Nora Flooring develops, produces and markets resilient rubber floors under the brand name Nora. For over 65 years, Nora® rubber floor coverings have met the unique demands of facilities worldwide. Ergonomic, sound absorbent and stain and slip resistant, their flooring systems address the many challenges you face in your work environment on a daily basis. And due to the durability of Nora flooring, you can count on a beautiful facility for decades to come. Create an environment that’s more comfortable, safe and quiet with every step.
Today the company employs more than 1,100 people, who turned over in excess of 230 million euros in 2017. Around 850 employees currently work at the company's headquarters in Weinheim (Germany), which houses both the development and production plants as well as the administrative offices.
Nora Flooring is active in more than 80 countries worldwide, including in 15 countries by own sales organizations. The internal Nora academy assures standardised corporate and product knowledge.
- Develop and manage the commercial business and resources in the assigned district to meet operational and strategic goals of sales performance.
- Build networks and relationship to architects, end users, designers, general contractors and key customers (= ‘prescribing’ market).
- Identify potential new projects and customers to develop the business.
- Manage the accounts of existing customers for long-term relationship.
- Regular reporting of sales development, projects and opportunities and update of CRM system.
- Higher education in business, marketing or engineering is preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Track record/experience in contract business and solution selling.
- Knowledge of the construction market is a plus.
- Interest and feeling for a technical design product.
- Analytical skills and familiar with interpreting sales performance and market trend information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
- Great knowledge of French and English. Knowledge of Flemish and/or German is a plus.
- Good skills with Microsoft Office.
- You like travelling and are able to work independently and home-office based.
An exciting challenge in an international company with excellent development prospects.
Attractive salary package including company car, bonus, group insurance, net allowance, …
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference SVD- 1620 – Project Account Manager.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact Stefan Van Dijck (+32 496 05 89 56).