Our client is an independent full service Belgian law firm with 65 lawyers operating from 2 offices in Belgium.
The real estate & regulatory practice (2 partners, 4 associates) serves clients for advice on real estate in addition to regulatory work re. environmental law, energy law and public procurement regulation. Legal advice is combined with practical transaction assistance as well as dispute resolution. .
In order to further develop the Regulatory & Real Estate practice the company seeks to strengthen its team with a "REGULATORY & REAL ESTATE LAWYER"
2+ YR PQE – D/F AND EXCELLENT E – BRUSSELS BASED
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Deal with advise, transactional and dispute resolution work in all the areas cited above
• Over time contribute to the development of the team of younger associates and to the overall quality and service level delivered by the team
• Play a role in further building the reputation as a first class law firm through professional client contacts, visibility, scientific publication work etc.
• 2+ yr PQE, ideally in a similar practice of a first rate Belgian or International law practice; inhouse experience can be an additional advantage
• Excellent tri-lingual D or F mother tongue, with experience to practice in E daily
• Experience and/or interest in managing and developing young fellow team members
• The opportunity to work directly with partners and clients
• The opportunity to develop people and team management skills
• The opportunity to work for a highly reputed independent Belgian law firm, offering its best lawyers true career development opportunities, whilst respecting a sound work life/private life balance
Send your cv to the attention of Stefaan DE CLERCQ to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference SDC 1814 –Regulatory & Real Estate Lawyer. Add Value will handle your response discreetly and within 48 h.
For more information, contact Stefaan DE CLERCQ on 02/741.87.97 or 0495 165 025 (daily 8 am – 9 pm).